Monday, May 6, 2013

Cream & Sorts

Last night my landlord returned to the house, to move back in, and check up 
on the condition of it. My housemate Elana and I had been running around tying up lose ends, 
doing work, and packing all day. I arrive home around 11 pm, to find Michael and Elana 
sitting at the breakfast nook sharing conversation. 

Right when they saw me they told me of the delicious treat in the freezer. Michael, right when 
he arrived home, did two things. He picked up a loaf of hungry ghost bread and a pint of 
Heralds Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice cream. 

They readily encouraged me to indulge, and I do so willingly. It was soooooooooooooo creamy 
and delicious. I had a mug filled with that creamy goodness. I love coffee so much and 
I try my best to keep the habit to two cups in the morning and two in the afternoon. 
I love going to bed because when I awake I get to wake to my morning cup (it is the best of them all)
So, to be able to have coffee (even if it is in ice cream form) before bed is awesome.

It was delicious, try it. 

No comments: