Friday, May 3, 2013

Going back to California means...!

Although I will miss Smith and Massachusetts very much, something I am looking forward to when I get back home is In-N-Out.  It is a hamburger restaurant that only has three meals on their main menu, yet it gets very busy.  Once I arrive to California, I am planning to go to In-N-Out and order the cheese burger with no onions, as well as, animal style fries.  Their animal style fries are basically fries with cheese and spread, which is their special dressing. Some people order their meals with onions, but I am not a huge fan of onions.  As you can see the employees cutting the fresh whole potatoes by hand, their fries are freshly cut and prepared once they are ordered. The food is delicious and I can't wait to have some again.    



    

animal style fries without onions

animal style fries with onions




No comments: