Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Tonight's dinner does not seem too appetizing for me. I don't really like beef anymore unless it's on a burger or steak and I don't think that turkey should be gingered...so, I'll be eating dinner at the CC...probably.

While I was in the shower, I was planning out exactly what I wanted to buy (like any true closet hefty would do). I started out with a simple Buffalo Chicken Wrap (so far my fave), then I got a little greedy and added an order of fries, then I simply got ridiculous and added cheese to my fries. I figured that was a nice deliciously fattening way to end March, but then my weakness drifted through my mind like a tumbleweed - I need a Vanilla milkshake too. At this point, this is about a $12ish dollar order and I really need to pump the breaks, until I realized that tonight is a BIG night in t.v. land for me - the season finale of the Walking Dead is tonight and the season premiere of Game of Thrones (haven't quite figured out how I'm going to watch it though) is tonight as well (AAAAHHHHHH!). Inevitably, I added two, maybe three, bags of chips to that as well.

Now I'm stuck with an almost $20 dollar order of a chicken wrap, cheese fries, multiple bags of chips, and a milkshake...no one should ever spend almost $20 dollars in the CC!

I'm starting to feel like I need to suck it up and eat at Wilder or something, but the little piggy in me is screaming "Y.O.L.O.!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your posts always make me laugh, N'Dea! You always write with such a happy tone!