Monday, March 4, 2013

Toppings

I don't like sour dairy products. I don't like frozen yogurt. But I do like toppings. 

Sometimes, I walk into GoBerry and treat myself to a cup of strawberries and blackberries (fruit salad!) and other times, a cup of strawberries mixed in with granola would do. It's really delicious and I can't think of any other place where I can get fresh, ready-to-go cup of fruit with other random miscellaneous toppings that I'm in the mood for! If you think about it, the name itself, "GoBerry" really describes this preference of mine a lot! The "Go" part of Goberry hints to the quickness of preparing only toppings, and the "Berry" represents...fruits! Or in a more general term, TOPPINGS! However, some find it strange that I'd walk into GoBerry and buy myself just a cup of toppings because GoBerry specializes in their fro-yo. Whatever floats your boat, right?

I acknowledge how confusing the pricing of a cup of just toppings can be (sorry!). While some charge me the price of added toppings (for example, 1 topping = $1), others charge me the price of what a loaded fro-yo cup would be (as if I ordered fro-yo). It's frustrating, yes, but hey, I leave the place content with a good ol' cup of toppings.


No comments: