Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Nutella Mug Cake

Nutella is God's gift to the world. I firmly stand by this belief, shame and all. It just makes me so happy. There are so many ways to eat it: on toast, in a sandwich, on fruit, on crackers, in cake. It's like peanut butter, but better.

My all time favorite Nutella creation is this lovely little monster called Nutella Mug Cake. I do not exaggerate one bit when I say that it is the best chocolate cake I've ever had. I accredit it all to the Nutella. In fact, I know that the Nutella is what makes it so special because I tried the recipe without Nutella last week and it was inedible.

Whenever we're on break from school and home together, my sisters and I make it religiously. I urge you to try it! It's a really simple recipe and you could probably even make it in a dorm room (you would just have a lot of ingredients left over).  I attached a link that will bring you to a tumblr page with a bunch of pictures and the recipe. Please try this so that you can be awakened.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nutella%20mug%20cake

P.S. A tip to avoid an overflow of chocolate: use a really, really big mug! Also, reapply whipped cream every few bites.

No comments: